Adventus Comp SS
Clean looks and technical performance make the Adventus Comp SS a versatile shirt for hiking, trekking and active commutes. Designed with Arc’teryx Composite Mapping technology, the Adventus utilizes two specifically placed materials to deliver a higher level of function. Diem™ polyester is used in the body. This wrinkle resistant fabric dries quickly, has mechanical stretch, UPF 50+ sun protection and wicks moisture. Under the arm, a Phasic™ SL panel add another level of moisture transport and air permeability.
At Arc’teryx, function informs design, but a clean aesthetic is essential. The Adventus has contemporary snap front style with a laminated straight hem for a clean, modern look. Freedom of movement is built in with gusseted underarms and the fabrics’ stretch. The streamlined Athletic Fit allows for more effective moisture transport with tailored lines. The zippered chest pocket securely holds a map or passport, and the snap front adds contemporary style.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Wrinkle resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, moisture-wicking panels under arms to aid moisture management
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Standard collar
- Front placket with snap closures
- Short sleeves
- Chest pocket with zip
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.