Alpha Comp Pant
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quickly, generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Pant has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and reduce crampon snag, with e3D to accommodate free movement of layers.
Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric regulates heat and provides stretch through the core areas and back of the knees. N40p 3L laminated GORE® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the seat, front of the legs and lower leg cuffs.
Zippered lower leg adjusts to two volumes to accommodate different the needs of ski boots, alpine travel and climbing with crampons. Extremely durable Keprotec® provides instep protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite construction
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Lower leg gusset
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Expanding gusset in the pant cuff adjusts to two volumes to accommodate various types of footwear.
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Zippered thigh pocket with flap
- Reinforced instep patch
- N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.