Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All-Round. Anatomically designed, waterproof gloves with fleece liner and easy-pull wrist cinch system. Ideal for all around alpine adventures. Anatomically designed, waterproof gloves with fleece liner and easy-pull wrist cinch system
Customer Service TipsChoose this glove for use in mild, temperate conditions. For our warmest glove, please check out the Zenta AR Glove or Mitt.
Tri-Dex™ Technology waterproof GORE-TEX® glove designed to work in a variety of alpine endeavours. Three-lobe pattern permits individual, three-dimensional shaping of each digit for unprecedented dexterity. Hybrid fleece liner improves dexterity by using two fabrics: low profile tweed weave palms and under fingers; high loft fleece lining to insulate the back of the hand, which leaves fingertips as nimble as possible. Minimized leather palm overlay wraps over the tips of fingers only, to limit weight and decrease dry time. Elastic wrist holds secure without tabs..
All Around Alpine
The Beta AR is an all around insulated waterproof alpine glove. GORE-TEX® Pro outer fabric sheds all forms of precipitation. The inner fleece liner has hi-loft warmth over the back of the hand and a low profile tweed palm to maintain dexterity. Dexterous and warm, ready for wind, snow or rock.
The Beta AR makes use of Tri-Dex™ Technology, originally developed in the Alpha SV Glove design for the most demanding alpine circumstances. This three-lobe pattern and micro seam technology maps a three-dimensional shape for each digit and minimizes seams to deliver unparalleled dexterity.
Alpine weather can change rapidly. The Beta AR has a removable wrist leash to avoid dropping it, a short gauntlet that fits under or over jacket sleeves and a minimized leather overlay to protect palms and fingertips, reducing dry times without compromising on durability or warmth.
Removable liners are easy care: remove them for drying; machine wash to reduce odour. Velcro® interface holds the liner in position, maximizing comfort and dexterity.
Tri-Dex™ Technology patterns each finger of the glove separately to mimic the hand’s natural position. By doing this, and using construction methods that make use of minimal seam allowances and strategic placement of the seams, gloves made with this technology have remarkable dexterity and precision touch. An outer shell of GORE-TEX® is waterproof, windproof and breathable; the inner liner provides quick drying fleece warmth.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is exceptionally durable, fully waterproof and windproof, and highly breathable to regulate moisture and temperature during exertion
- Secure wrist closure with removable wrist leashes
- Seam free fingertips for comfort and touch
- Removable liner
- Short cuff with Velcro® interface that keep liner in position
- N70p GORE-TEX® 3L
- Polartec® Wind Pro High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams to reduce bulk
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Wide cuffs to fit over gloves
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.