Rho LTW Zip Neck
Wool naturally adjusts its thermal properties in response to changing humidity levels. What this means is that because wool generates heat as it becomes damp yet remains warm when wet, in cold temperatures the body retains warmth during exertion, whereas in hot temperatures, the dampness spreads across the wool and cools the body. Rho LTW layers provide a close-fitting garment that maintains its shape and aids in transferring moisture away from the body. Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, even with prolonged wear.
- Wool is warm in cold climates and cools the body in hot environments
- Lightweight, naturally odor resistant
- Flatlocked seams add comfort and reduce chafing
- Laminated chest pocket with zipper
- Ergonomic fits are motion-friendly and keep the fabric close to skin
- Gusseted underarms allow unrestricted movement
- Quarter-zip allows enhanced ventilation
- MAPP® Merino wool
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Minimal odour retention
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Chest half zip
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Mountain Merino Wool - 95% New Zealand Merino wool, 5% elastane
- 5% Elastane
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.