C'esta Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Comfortable and airy, the C’esta Hoody provides sun protection with versatile, breezy style. The Soltica™ linen/cotton blend is soft and light, and the Relaxed fit and airy weave help maximize airflow for cool comfort on hot days. The C’esta is an optimal warm weather piece for travel and everyday wear.
The C’esta’s style forward design in no way sacrifices performance and features. The roll up sleeves can be secured with a snap closure, and the large kangaroo pocket has an internal security pocket for safe storage of travel documents or small essentials. The full coverage hood maximizes sun protection, and the hem secures with an elastic drawcord for a custom fit.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Warm-weather comfort
- French seams
- Female-specific styling
- Relaxed hood
- Front yoke flap with side button closure
- Roll-up sleeves—Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with a snap fastener
- Long sleeves
- Notched cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Side opening on hem
- Kangaroo pocket
- Inner security pocket hidden inside the kangaroo pocket
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- Soltica™—55% linen, 45% cotton, 186g/m². Lightweight and airy woven fabric with a blend of cotton and linen yarns
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Iron on medium heat.