A2B Wool Cozy Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A simple, intelligent way to add warmth post yoga, on bike commutes, or lunch hour hikes. The functional design covers the arms, hands and shoulders. The turtleneck has a drawcord closure to seal in heat, and the Polylain™ fabric combines polyester's light weight and moisture transport capabilities with wool's ability to regulate temperature and resist odor. Highly packable, this is versatile piece that can be used almost anywhere.
Versatility is part of the design. Compact and packable, it can be kept right at hand for sudden chills during bicycle commutes, cooling down after yoga, or as an emergency piece for hiking and traveling. The easy care Polylain™ fabric combines polyester's technical performance with wool's casual style.
Attention to Detail
Features align with function and style. The high collar holds warmth and has a drawcord closure to seal out the cold. Extended sleeves have thumb loops to hold them in place while reaching or riding. And the function leads to a clean, attractive aesthetic that bridges climates, locales and cultures.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Cropped length design
- Tall collar with cinchable elastic drawcord
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.