Lightweight and streamlined, the highly breathable, hardwearing Azetta Pant is meticulously designed to provide maximum weather protection while meeting the realities of backcountry ski and snowboard touring and descents. N80p-X GORE-TEX® PRO fabric combines hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. Its unique dense construction minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity.
DESIGNED FOR FREEDOM
Articulated patterning and the gusseted crotch provide extended mobility without sacrificing coverage. The Expedition Fit accommodates winter layers, and Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning provides extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. This commitment to ergonomic freedom, a hallmark Arc’teryx difference, is especially vital when traveling through variable backcountry terrain.
Arc’teryx designed thoughtful, innovative features specifically for powder seekers. The Azetta Pant’s integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachment links with compatible powder skirts, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow. A hardwearing, elasticized 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ fits over the boot to prevent snow from entering under the cuff. Hidden waist adjusters secure the fit without adding bulk. On the ascent, two WaterTight™ side zips provide enhanced ventilation. Carefully placed, volume pleated thigh pockets expand to handle larger items, but lay flat when not in use.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Women's specific design and fit
- Side vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Belt loops
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Two large volume pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.