Beta AR Jacket
Designed specifically for women and featured to handle a wide range of terrain and conditions, the streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides light, packable, durable storm protection. Hybrid mapping technology strategically positions two weights of GORE-TEX® Pro fabric to optimize specific performance benefits. Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro with N40p-X face fabric is used in the main body to keep the jacket packable and light. Hardwearing N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro provides abrasion resistance in the shoulders and forearms to elevate durability.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
With a focus on fit, freedom and performance, the Beta AR is indicative of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, function driven products for women. Articulation at the elbows and gussets under the arms elevate ergonomic performance and comfort, and the streamlined Athletic Fit with e3D delivers enhanced freedom of movement with room for low profile midlayers. The hip length design provides ample coverage and rides comfortably and securely under a pack belt or climbing harness.
VERSATILITY with a MINIMALIST APPROACH
Combining refined simplicity with the Arc’teryx focus on function, the Beta AR delivers its versatility with a minimalist approach. At only 385 grams (13.5 ounces) it weighs little and packs easily, but is still featured for performance in a range of activities. The helmet compatible DropHood™ adjusts quickly and easily, provides complete coverage with minimum impact on peripheral vision, and is designed with a separate collar that provides draft protection whether the hood is up or down. WaterTight™ pit zippers speed ventilation, and an adjustable drawcord at the hem secures the fit. Pockets are smart. A laminated internal pocket protects smartphone or maps from the weather, and the two harness compatible hand pockets are easily accessible.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforced highwear areas
- N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX ® Pro
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.