Women's / Zeta AR Pant
Zeta AR Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Comfort and versatility defines the Zeta AR, the most versatile waterproof/breathable pant found in the Traverse collection.
Reach for the Top
A hiking and trekking all-star, not only does it have long range comfort, the Zeta AR has the technical performance power of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot backer: durable, with good next-to-skin feel.
Tough in the Right Places
Some places get it worse than others. The Zeta AR has a reinforced instep, lower leg and hem. More rugged face fabric means less ripping and tearing in the high wear areas.
A 3/4 length WaterTight™ leg zipper allows for easy on and off over shoes or boots, plus doubles as a massive vent for warm days. Other features include articulated knees and seat, adjustable cuff drawcord, and lace hooks to secure pants over boots and seal out the weather.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length two-way leg zippers
- Snap cuff-closures
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Elasticized waist
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.