Theta SV Bib Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
N80p-X GORE-TEX® face fabric offers exceptional durability and full weather protection in a supple textile. Reinforcement fabric is used in the knees, lower leg and seat areas of high wear areas. Full separating side zippers give a drop seat option without the need to remove suspenders. Powder cuffs fit over boots with lace hooks to secure position. Hems have cord cinch. Elastic waist is integrated for comfort and clean finish. Stash pockets on the front bib hold small items.
FULL DROP BIB
A technical alpine classic, the Theta SV fit has a streamlined profile with an integrated elastic waist to hug the core keeping warmth in and snow and drafts out. Full drop-seat option does not require removing the suspenders and is compatible with harnesses.
N80p-X face fabric is an incredibly durable nylon textile that was engineered over a five year research and development process between Arc'teryx and our fabric partner, W.L.Gore. The plain weave and high density yarn count creates a tight flat surface with exceptional resistance to abrasion.
Areas of the bib that are subject to intense wear and tear are built with N155p-x GORE-TEX® Pro. Sturdier seat and lower legs add a durable dimension to the pant for rock and snow, without compromising on an overall feeling of suppleness.
Athletic e3D fit keeps a streamlined silhouette with internal roominess in the knees and seat that allows for maximum winter layers. Full side zips mean the pants can be put on over boots and adjust for ventilation. Reinforced insteps limit damage from edges, crampons and buckles.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
All around mountain use garments: longest length; chest pockets; interior pockets; moderate – expedition articulation and room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
SV | Severe Weather
Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Drop seat design
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.