Home › Women's
› Base Layer
› Phase SL Bra
Click to Zoom
Supportive bra for low-impact activities, constructed using super lightweight Phasic™ textile for excellent moisture management during stop-and-go activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
XS, S, M, L, XL
30 g / 1.1 oz
The Phasic™ SL fabric in the lightweight bra and brief is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. The bra is designed as a supportive base layer for low-impact activities.
Full Feature List
- Supportive construction
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Racer-back strap configuration
- Wide elasticized bottom band for maximum comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Female-specific styling
- Low impact support bra top
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)