Women's / Alpha SV Jacket
Alpha SV Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A classic piece recreated using exceptionally durable, N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro. This fabric is extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant. e3D patterning creates an ergonomic fit for extra ease of movement. Athletic fit leaves room for winter layering. Traditional bellowed crossover pockets are accessible while wearing pack. Helmet compatible StormHood™, drawcords and pit zippers adjust with one hand. Removable HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness. Selected by the American Alpine Guides Association as best in class.
Respect the Classics
The Alpha SV first appeared in 1998 to address the needs of alpinists for a lightweight, streamlined, waterproof jacket that could work with a harness. Hard-wearing, stripped down and unlike anything else at the time, the Alpha SV quickly became an iconic Arc'teryx piece and revolutionized the outdoor apparel industry.
Simple, sleek and stylish, the Alpha SV is also a technical beast. Traditional bellowed crossover pockets sit high and work with harness and packs; helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches tight and covers the neck, head and lower face; removable HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position while in use with a harness; WaterTight™ zippers seal out weather.
Supple, yet bulletproof
Manufactured with a new GORE-TEX® face fabric five years in development, the Alpha SV Jacket retains its remarkable durability, yet is supple and quiet. Engineered to shed water, snow and resist abrasion, the textile is tightly woven to create a flat smooth face. Premium GORE-TEX® Pro delivers the highest degree of windproof, waterproof/breathable protection.
Room to Maneuver
Arc'teryx designs are functional, disciplined answers to unforgiving environments. Constantly refined over time to improve function, the landmark Alpha SV now has a reduced chest circumference and has been re-patterned for a closer fit, with more efficient arm movement.
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two internal laminated pockets
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Fully reinforced for maximum durability
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
- Men's Journal Gear Lab Approved
- Backpacker Magazine's Lifetime Award