Women's / Beta AR Mitt
We're sorry, our online services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Click to Zoom
F12-Holiday4-Alpine;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;F12-N80p-XSnowsports;GLOVES;gloves;mitts;glove;mitt;handshuh;gants;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;GLOVES WATERPROOF; waterproof gloves; waterproof glove; weather resistant; windproof;ski gloves;ski glove;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobility
XS, S, M, L
160 g / 5.6 oz
Customer Service TipsChoose this mitt for use in mild, temperate conditions. For our warmest glove, please check out the Zenta AR Glove or Mitt.
DescriptionWaterproof GORE-TEX® mitt designed to work in a variety of alpine endeavours. Hybrid fleece liner improves dexterity by using two fabrics: low profile tweed weave palms and under fingers; two layers of high loft fleece lining insulate the back of the hand. Minimized leather palm overlay wraps over the tips of fingers only, to limit weight and decrease dry time. Elastic wrist holds secure without tabs.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams to reduce bulk
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Beta AR Mitt:
Questions & Answers