Ensa Zip Neck LS
A technical women’s zip neck specifically designed for high output activity in cool weather, the versatile Ensa Zip Neck is made from Taber™ to provide thermal regulation with moisture wicking performance. The deep front zipper provides ventilation on the fly, and reflective elements on the lower back add a level of visibility in low light.
The Ensa Zip Neck is carefully crafted to deliver ergonomic performance for fast moving athletes. The anatomically shaped patterning, gusseted underarms, fabric’s stretch performance, and the hip length hem deliver comfort and coverage. The Athletic fit minimizes excess material and layers easily under a windshell, but doesn’t constrict, and flatlock construction minimizes potential irritation during long runs, treks or skate skis.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Zip neck
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Taber™ - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.