Home › Women's
› Gamma LT Hoody
Click to Zoom
Durable and breathable, wind and moisture resistant softshell hooded jacket for everyday use. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight.
XS, S, M, L, XL
535 g / 1 lb 2.9 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Versatile hooded softshell jacket offers moderate warmth and wind resistance. Burly™ Double Weave fabric has excellent breathability, DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outer face provides moisture repellency, and built-in 4-way stretch which moves with the wearer. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides extra coverage.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
Logos & Label Configuration
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)
- Klettern Empfehlung Recommended (Germany)