Gamma LT Hoody
Offering exceptional versatility and performance, advanced materials and thoughtful Arc’teryx design, the Gamma LT is an ideal softshell for a range of alpine and backcountry endeavors. Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly™ softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellant) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions.
MOVEMENT AND FREEDOM
Freedom of movement is a primary Arc’teryx focus. The Gamma LT is designed specifically for women, and features articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials that free it to move with the body. The Arc’teryx regular fit is streamlined and athletic while allowing room for midlayers. The helmet compatible StormHood™ offers full coverage with a high level of visibility and freedom of movement, and the Gamma’s hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lay comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
REFINEMENT AND INNOVATION
Refinement and attentive innovation are Arc’teryx design obsessions. To facilitate heat dump without inadvertent opening, the Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip™. The zipper’s unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening, but, as in many Arc’teryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This seemingly little thing clearly shows the Arc’teryx attention to detail.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Embroidered logo
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)