Darrah Coat Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A warm, casual coat for fall and winter’s colder days. With a clean design and above the knee cut, the Darrah has a cosmopolitan look with mountain influenced styling. Insulated with Arc’teryx Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the coat is warm without looking bulky. The water repellent Neilsa™ polyester/cotton blend fabric resists snow and light rain, and has a soft, cottony hand with a subtle texture. A full coverage insulated hood provides extra protection and warmth, two zippered outside pockets hold essentials and warm the hands, and a zippered internal pocket secures important items.
FREE TO MOVE
Knowing that insulated coats can be restrictive, Arc’teryx builds in freedom to move. The Coreloft™ insulation is body mapped. This puts more insulation where it’s needed, less where it isn’t, resulting in better performance, less restriction and more flattering fit. Articulation in the sleeves combines with underarm gussets to provide a more complete range of motion in the arms.
NOT JUST FLUFF
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of mixed size staple fibres that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, this 100% polyester insulation is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. Coreloft™ is easy to care for and will retain its warmth even if it gets wet.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Women's Jacket Length Comparison
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Women's specific design and fit
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood with laminated brim
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Insulated collar
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap
- Shaped sleeve hem with interior gasket detail
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft - 100g/80g body mapped insulation
- Neilsa™ - water repellant 87% polyester/13% cotton face
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron