The Kitsilano delivers the capacity, access and organization to meet the demands of the daily commute. The panel loading design opens wide to provide access to the large main compartment that’s perfectly sized for lunch, a jacket, books and digital tools. A fully padded, three dimensional pocket secures and protects a 15 inch laptop, and separate sleeve holds a tablet. The organization in the front pocket features a dedicated smartphone slot, zippered security pocket and key clip. There’s also a side pocket for a water bottle and a front stash pocket that keeps an umbrella or jacket at hand.
THE RIGORS of LIFE
A pack built to handle the rigors of everyday use needs to use materials that can take it. Made from hardwearing N500p nylon 6 plain weave material, the Kitsilano is weather resistant and rugged. Adjustable padded shoulder straps carry the load, and the back panel is cushioned for comfort, protection and support. A padded grab handle is integrated into the tops of the shoulder straps for a sure grip. And, since it designed for demands of the urban environment, the aesthetic is streamlined and simple.
Full Feature List
- Padded top handle integrated in the shoulder strap for a secure grip
- Spacermesh™ backpanel—for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
- Internal padded sleeve fits up to 15” laptops
- Water bottle pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Panel loading
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- N500p Nylon 6 plain weave
- Surface clean only.