Zeta AR Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The most versatile waterproof/breathable pant found in the Traverse collection constructed with two weights of GORE-TEX® textile. Ideal for Hiking and Trekking.
Comfort and versatility defines the Zeta AR, the most versatile waterproof/breathable pant found in the Traverse collection.
REACH FOR THE TOP
A hiking and trekking all-star, not only does it have long range comfort, the Zeta AR has the technical performance power of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot backer: durable, with good next-to-skin feel.
TOUGH IN THE RIGHT PLACES
Some places get it worse than others. The Zeta AR has a reinforced instep, lower leg and hem. More rugged face fabric means less ripping and tearing in the high wear areas.
A 3/4 length WaterTight™ leg zipper allows for easy on and off over shoes or boots, plus doubles as a massive vent for warm days. Other features include articulated knees and seat, adjustable cuff drawcord, and lace hooks to secure pants over boots and seal out the weather.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length two-way leg zippers
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Snap cuff-closures
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Elasticized waist
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.