Click to Zoom
Lightweight, moisture-wicking women's bikini-style brief constructed using super lightweight Phasic™ textile for excellent moisture management during stop-and-go activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;PHASIC; Phasic technology;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;
XS, S, M, L, XL
20 g / 0.7 oz
The Phasic™ SL fabric in the lightweight bikini-style brief is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. A cotton insert in the crotch enhances comfort.
Full Feature List
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Wide elasticized waist band for maximum comfort
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)