Delta LT Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
Polartec® Alpha® is a lofty fleece knit insulation that is specifically designed to be combined with air permeable fabrics that are useful during high aerobic activities.
- Highly stable insulation providing excellent warmth
- Knitted insulation does not pull apart and can be combined with highly air permeable fabrics
- Quick drying
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Air permeable mid layer fleece garments with differing degrees of thermal efficiency.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Gender specific patterning
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.