Home › Women's
› Phase SV Crew LS
Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking base-layer, constructed using odour-control fabric; ideal as mid-level insulation during aerobic activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SV: Severe Weather.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;SNOW SHOEING;apparel;back country;backcountry;equipment;gear;hike;hiking;mountains;peak;snowshoe;snowshoe apparel;snowshoe clothing;snowshoe equipment;snowshoe gear;snowshoe trails;snowshoeing;snowshoeing equipment;snowshoes;snowshoing;snowshow trail;snowsports;trail;trails;winter snowshoeing;SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;BASE LAYER;thermal underwear;thermals;underwear;baselayer;base-layer;insulationF10-BaseLayer;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;sous vetements;F11-SV-Wmns;layering-system;F11-phase-wmns;F11-phase-all;thermal;thermals;underwear;underwear;base layer;undies;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;F12-Holiday3-51to100-baselayers;F12-coldrunning;F12-coldrunning-wmns;F12-coldrunning-phase;F12-backcountry-colddry-phaseSV;F12-backcountry-colddry-wmns;S13-Pro-Ascent;
XS, S, M, L, XL
135 g / 4.8 oz
Our warmest weight base layer crew neck in the Phase family is appropriate for cold temperatures, high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in the underarm area) fabrics, in addition to the flatlock construction and comfortable next-to-skin fit, eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering possibilities.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationLogos & Label ConfigurationUPF Rating
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)