Fortrez Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Highly versatile, the Fortrez Hoody is an essential piece for climbers and alpinists. The hoody’s Polartec® Power Stretch with Hardface® Technology is an exceptionally warm fleece with superior abrasion resistant properties. It has a smooth face that sheds moisture and layers easily, and a high level of versatility that makes it perfect for mixed alpine conditions.
FIT AND TRIM
The trim fit helps maximize the fabric’s performance. By staying close to the body, better thermal efficiency is achieved, and a more rapid transfer of moisture vapour is facilitated. The trim fit also allows easy layering as conditions change. The hood is slim with the stretch in the fabric, allowing it to layer under a helmet or StormHood™. A Phasic™ AR panel is integrated into the hood to be used as a neck gaiter or balaclava.
READY TO MOVE
Arc’teryx builds in freedom. With articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Fortrez moves easily with body. The hip length cut with drop back hem stays put under a harness or pack strap, and flatlock construction minimizes seam irritation. The two hand pockets are streamlined, and a small pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- Chin guard
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.