Women's / Beta AR Glove
Beta AR Glove Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Customer Service TipsChoose this glove for use in mild, temperate conditions. For our warmest glove, please check out the Zenta AR Glove or Mitt.
Tri-Dex™ Technology waterproof GORE-TEX® glove designed to work in a variety of alpine endeavours. Three-lobe pattern permits individual, three-dimensional shaping of each digit for unprecedented dexterity. Hybrid fleece liner improves dexterity by using two fabrics: low profile tweed weave palms and under fingers; high loft fleece lining to insulate the back of the hand, which leaves fingertips as nimble as possible. Minimized leather palm overlay wraps over the tips of fingers only, to limit weight and decrease dry time. Elastic wrist holds secure without tabs.
All Around Alpine
The Beta AR is an all around insulated waterproof alpine glove. GORE-TEX® Pro outer fabric sheds all forms of precipitation. The inner fleece liner has hi-loft warmth over the back of the hand and a low profile tweed palm to maintain dexterity. Dexterous and warm, ready for wind, snow or rock.
The Beta AR makes use of Tri-Dex™ Technology, originally developed in the Alpha SV Glove design for the most demanding alpine circumstances. This three-lobe pattern and micro seam technology maps a three-dimensional shape for each digit and minimizes seams to deliver unparalleled dexterity.
Alpine weather can change rapidly. The Beta AR has a removable wrist leash to avoid dropping it, a short gauntlet that fits under or over jacket sleeves and a minimized leather overlay to protect palms and fingertips, reducing dry times without compromising on durability or warmth.
Removable liners are easy care: remove them for drying; machine wash to reduce odour. Velcro® interface holds the liner in position, maximizing comfort and dexterity.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams to reduce bulk
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Wide cuffs to fit over gloves
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.