Home › Women's
› Gamma SL Hybrid Pant
Click to Zoom
Lightweight, durable wind and moisture resistant pants constructed using two weights of softshell textile for enhanced mobility and breathability. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | SL: Superlight.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;SOFT SHELL;shell;soft shell;softshell;soft-shell;
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
305 g / 10.8 oz
Trim fit, Straight leg
Suitable for a wide spectrum of alpine activities, these trim fitting pants feature a hybrid of durable Fortius™ 1.0 fabric in the lower leg, knees, and seat with light, breathable TerraTex™ on the front of the pants and back of legs.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.