Women's / Beta LT Jacket
Beta LT Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Fast and Light
Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Beta LT’s older sister—Beta AR—has been in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000. That kind of mountain heritage brings serious credibility and with this ultra lightweight version, increases your speed uphill.
Nasty but Nice
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the jacket lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions..
Lean and Mean
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.