Insulated-Jackets Synthetic Fill
Fully insulated, yet deceptively slight in profile, the Meta jacket provides compact winter protection in a lightweight, durable, waterproof/breathable package. Two weights of GORE-TEX® fabric are utilized. Strategically placed wind and waterproof N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L has a hardwearing face fabric that protects high-use areas from winter abrasion. N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric provides full weather protection without sacrificing flexibility or ease of motion.
WARM AND LEAN
Warmth comes from Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation. Reduced in volume but not in efficiency, Coreloft™ Compact offers exceptional thermal performance with minimal bulk. Arc’teryx designers use it to create jackets that provide freedom of movement and a clean aesthetic while still delivering four season performance.
Arc’teryx puts a premium on developing pieces that have precise, use specific features and nothing extraneous. The Meta Jacket is mountain ready. PowderGuard™ mesh backed vents provide ventilation without allowing snow into the jacket. The WaterTight™ front zipper provides a secure closure that doesn’t accumulate snow, and carefully placed pockets are practical and accessible. The full coverage DropHood™ is helmet compatible, and protects from the weather without sacrificing visibility. The integrated collar zips up high to seal out drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal oversize mesh pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.