An on area, ski and snowboard specific masterpiece that combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, hood and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Meta Jacket.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated Velcro® cuff adjusters
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.