Eldora Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Made from a medium weight fleece bonded to a nylon ripstop material, the Eldora combines air permeability and moisture transport with light insulation, wind resistance and snow shedding protection. The low profile hood fits comfortably under a helmet and has an outer layer of lightweight, stretch nylon Gossamera™ for added wind and weather protection. Pockets are pack accessible, and hem drawcords seal out drafts. With a streamlined, thermally efficient, motion friendly Athletic fit, the Eldora performs as a standalone on uptracks or spring days, and as a midlayer on descents.
DESIGNED FOR LAYERING
Arc’teryx designs are purposeful yet simple. Winter ascents require freedom and temperature regulation, descents demand warmth and protection, so clothing needs to be able to stand on its own for the climb up, and also serve as layers on the downhill. While the Eldora is a highly functional standalone piece, it is designed with subtle elements that make it an effective, comfortable midlayer. The cuffs have a stretch gusset that fits easily over gloves, but with minimal bulk to fit comfortably under a hardshell. The StormHood™ fits under a helmet for added warmth, and, when in midlayer mode, lays flat under a hardshell’s collar. The Athletic fit is designed to layer under Arc’teryx Expedition fit jackets such as the Scimitar.
WORKING IN UNISON
The ability to layer pieces without sacrificing freedom of movement is a backcountry essential, one that drives the Arc’teryx designers to create highly functional backcountry clothing systems with use specific ergonomic focus. From next to skin to hardshell, each layer’s articulation and gusseting align, and each feature serves a specific purpose. The result is a sum that is greater than its already impressive parts.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Composite Construction for backcountry performance
- Mid weight polyester fleece bonded to a rip stop woven face with DWR finish has good air permeability, durability, water resistance
- Gender specific patterning
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Low-profile hood with laminated brim
- Wind resistant nylon top; polyester fleece fabric elsewhere for warmth
- Composite construction increases wind resistance and warmth
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Mid-height collar
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two high-volume hand pockets with zips
- Bonded Polyester Fleece
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.