Combining contemporary looks with performance fabrics and design, the midweight fleece Straibo Jacket smoothly shifts from a day carving turns to an après ski evening. Performance is built in. The tall collar seals out drafts and holds in warmth, and the low profile cuffs layer comfortably under a shell. Two zippered hand pockets securely store small essentials.
THE FABRIC OF PERFORMANCE
Wedding performance fabrics and clean, functional design is an Arc’teryx commitment. The Straibo’s Cobblecomb™ fleece combines the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers to deliver effective thermal regulation and freedom of movement. The fabric’s durable twill textured face resists pilling, and has a soft fleece backer for warmth and comfort.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Low profile cuff features soft stretch panel
- Stretch-knit hem
- Contrast band at hip has elastic to hold hem in place
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Cobblecomb™ - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.