Click to Zoom
Lightweight, moisture-wicking boxer brief for women. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;MOISTURE WICKING/ BREATHABLE;breathability;breathable;breathible;eliminating;moisture repelling;moisture removing;moisture wicking;quick drying;quick-drying;venting;wicking;wicks moisture;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;
XS, S, M, L, XL
30 g / 1.1 oz
These super-light, silkweight, boxer briefs are engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases, moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase, the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
Waist & Belt Configuration
Logos & Label Configuration
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)