Alpha Comp Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quickly, generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Hoody has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and provide clear lines of vision, with e3D (ergonomic, 3-dimensional patterning) to accommodate free movement of layers.
Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric regulates heat and provides stretch through core and sleeves. N40p 3L laminated Gore® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the hood, shoulders, forearms and hem.
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ fits securely and adjusts rapidly with one hand movement. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible through equipment and straps and easy to operate while wearing gloves.
The refined two piece Hemlock™ inserts prevent jacket slippage, are compact and fold easily for storage.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% spandex, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.