Alpha SL Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SL: Super light. Super lightweight, waterproof jacket constructed using GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology and designed with essential backcountry features and helmet compatible Storm Hood™; ideal as an easily packable emergency storm jacket in an alpine environment.
Super lightweight, waterproof GORE-TEX® Paclite® jacket with essential backcountry features and helmet compatible Speed Hood®. Designed specifically for women and easily packable, it is a superlative emergency storm jacket for alpinists. At 265 g (9.3 oz) this is the lightest alpinist's GORE-TEX® shell in the Arc'teryx line.
Patterned using e3D technology for a trim, clean, climbing friendly fit, and pared to only essential features, the design, materials and build make this the lightest Arc'teryx waterproof shell.
Light by Material
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength and an exceptional DWR treatment for a high level of initial water repellency.
Innovative construction and patterning work with lightweight materials to shed grams. The 1.6 mm micro-seam allowance reduces weight and bulk without sacrificing strength, as does the use of 13 mm GORE® seam tape. Even the zipper pulls use an ultralight cord.
The goal was simple: minimize weight and bulk without sacrificing elemental emergency protection. It is thoughtfully designed, has a clean aesthetic, and works in tandem with the Alpha SL Pant to provide exceptional protection in suddenly adverse conditions.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.