Women's / Tempest Jacket
Tempest Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Laminated forearm pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L hi-loft soft shell construction
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.