Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Arc’teryx fabric knowledge and design experience comes together in hoody designed for weight conscious alpinists moving quickly over mixed terrain. Created specifically for women, the Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody uses a durable, weather-resistant fabric in high-wear areas and a lightweight, quick drying, air permeable fabric in the main body.
Arc’teryx carefully selects textiles that deliver specific, use focused benefits, then uses Hybrid Mapping technology to determine where each is best utilized. TerraTex™ is used on the body and under the arms, where air circulation and quick drying performance can be maximized. On areas exposed to abrasion, Fortius™ 1.0 softshell is deployed. Fortius™ has four way stretch for freedom of movement, and the nylon/spandex blend offers elevated durability. Hybrid Mapping also delivers a weight benefit as it specifically focuses the use of heavier fabrics only where needed.
Climbing’s ergonomic demands inform the Gamma SL’s design. The Athletic fit is streamlined, but allows room for light layers. The women’s specific design and articulation in the patterning help create a fit that moves with the body, and gusseted underarms keep the Gamma from riding up or binding when reach is extended. The hip length cut rides comfortably under a harness and, combined with the Hemlock™ inserts, helps prevent the jacket from creeping out and bunching up while climbing. The helmet compatible StormHood™ design moves with the head so as not to impede vision while looking up and down or side to side.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Harness HemLock™ Insert
The Arc'teryx Harness HemLock™ insert is designed to keep your jacket from riding up when wearing a climbing harness. The foam insert can be removed when not needed.
- Functional — keeps jacket in place when worn under a climbing harness
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Full length Vislon front zip
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
- Soft laminated chin guard
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.