Epsilon LT Jacket
Versatile softshell that provides moderate warmth as a midlayer and functions as a standalone piece for cool weather activities. Polyester grid fleece is bonded to stretch woven nylon face fabric to create a material that offers light, breathable insulation, effective moisture management, protection from wind and drizzle and superior stretch performance. The fit is clean and streamlined.
MATERIAL IN ACTION
The grid pattern inside efficiently traps warm air, and allows moisture vapor to move away from the body and easily escape. On the face, nylon weave provides abrasion resistance, air permeability, protection from light weather, and exceptional stretch performance. By bonding fleece to a nylon face, a single fabric provides maximum versatility.
FORM AND FUNCTION
Arc'teryx women's products are carefully designed to fit in a way that delivers maximum function and freedom. The Epsilon LT Jacket has a streamlined athletic cut that falls just below the hip, offering additional protection when bending or reaching. The streamlined athletic fit comfortably layers under a hardshell. Gussets are built in for increased range of motion, and ergonomic articulation is part of the patterning.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Soft, brushed microsuede-lined collar
- Tall collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective logo
- Bonded Nylon Poly Grid Fleece™. Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Back: 100% polyester fleece
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.