Women's / Kappa Hoody
Kappa Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $200.00
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;F12-Holiday4-Alpine;F12-backcountry-colddry-wmns;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;Kappa SV
XS, S, M, L, XL
630 g / 1 lb 6.2 oz
Athletic fit, Hip Length
Gender Equivalent Product:
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Storm Hood™
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- 20D Nylon lining
- Coreloft™ 140 gm/m² insulation
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Questions & Answers