Kenna Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Light, breathable, packable travel pants designed specifically for women. The cotton blend fabric has a comfortable stretch, and a gusseted crotch and articulated knees enhance freedom of movement. Two front slash pockets, two back pockets with flaps, and two low profile zippered cargo pockets on the thighs are functional but not bulky. Patterned for relaxed fit that doesn't restrict movement.
DESIGNED TO GO
A comfortable fabric that can handle the rigors of long treks, packs easily and does not demand a lot of care is imperative, but not always easy to find. This combination of comfortable cotton and lightweight, durable nylon finds that sweet spot. Adding stretch and articulation make this a pant that is good to go anywhere.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Button waist closure
- Two rear pockets with flaps
- Two hand pockets
- Two thigh pockets with hidden zippers
- Benett—66% cotton, 31% nylon, 3% elastane, 144 g/m². A lightweight poplin weave with both comfort and function. The cotton helps keep things cool, while the spandex adds a small amount of 2-way stretch. Nylon content keeps the weight down and enhances strength and durability. Water repellent finish.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.