Women's / Morra Pant
Morra Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Beyond the Shell
Some days, it's warm enough to run a shell pant. For the rest of the winter, there's the Morra. Synthetically insulated, waterproof pants that are lightweight and keep a low profile silhouette. Comfortable and stylish for skiing and riding in bounds.
The Right Ingredients
Windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® keeps the weather out, while Coreloft™ Compact 80 insulation seals in warmth.
WaterTight™ side opening zippers have mesh lined PowerGuard™ vents to prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, deep runs that make the legs burn.
Protect Your Instep
Kick around the mountain without worry—Keprotec™ insteps take a beating from edges and boots.
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Wide cuffs to fit easily over boots
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Snap waist closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact 80 g/m² insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.