Home › Women's
› Trino Vest
Click to Zoom
Performance oriented vest with a combination of WINDSTOPPER® and stretchy Vistasari™ fabric for increased breathability. Ideal for high-output activities in cold conditions such as winter running and cross country skiing
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;WINDSTOPPER;windstopper;wind stopper;wind-stopper;TRAIL RUNNING;running;adventure;apparel;athletic running;competition;Course a pieds;cross country;cross country running;distance running;endurance;endurance running;equipment;gear;jogging;long distance running;marathon running;mountain;mountains;orienteering;road;road running;runner;running;running apparel;running clothes;running clothing;running gear;running pace;running shorts;running tights;speed walking;trail;trail running;trails;training;valley;valleys;walk jog run;xc;
XS, S, M, L, XL
220 g / 7.8 oz
Athletic Fit, Waist length
This performance fast-forward vest combines precipitation shedding WINDSTOPPER® fabric in the front and across the shoulders, pared with super stretchy Vistrasari™ textile in the back to increase breathability and mobility. A full-length windproof zipper guard prevents further wind leakage, while the collar and chin flap are made of chafe-free brushed polyester for extra comfort.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Hem ConfigurationPocket Configuration
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Logos & Label Configuration
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% spandex, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.