Home › Atom LT Pant
Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreloft™ 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tinthan™ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean