Home › Atom LT Pant
Atom LT Pant
Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreloft™ 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Arc’teryx-developed Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning it delivers great warmth for very little weight and low profile volume. The resilient structure of the insulation resists compacting, so it can be repeatedly stored and returned to full loft. The outer fabric on the Atom LT Pant is weather-resistant, enabling it to function as an outer layer. Full side zips provide ventilation as desired and open pant legs wide when dressing over equipment.
- Lightweight, resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is compact and warm
- Outer fabric sheds moisture and blocks wind
- Full side zipper opening adjusts ventilation, opens wide over equipment
- Articulation in the seat and knees provides room for layers to move freely
- Elastic waist
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation (60g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean