Home › Beta AR Pant
Beta AR Pant
The Beta AR Pant delivers exceptional versatility. The N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is a lighter weight ripstop that delivers complete weather protection, a high level of breathability and surprising durability. The seat, knees and lower leg are reinforced with burly, abrasion resistant N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro. The careful selection and placement of each textile allows Arc’teryx to deliver a four season GORE-TEX® pant that balances light weight, packability and protection from the wear inherent with rugged terrain.
Developed for all around alpine use, a key element of the Beta AR Pant’s versatility is functional motion across a range of terrain. The Athletic fit with e3D patterning provides freedom of movement with room for low profile layers. Articulation at the knees and the gusseted crotch combine to further extend comfort and range of motion. A lace hook secures the cuff to the boot to prevent the pant from riding up, three-quarter length side zips open up for easy removal over boots, and the waist adjusts with a webbing belt for a secure fit.
COMMITMENT to the ESSENTIAL
Streamlining design should never mean foregoing essentials. Arc’teryx takes a use driven approach that eliminates the extraneous and pares features to the necessities needed to perform in specific conditions. The Beta AR has rugged Keprotec™ instep patches to protect from ski and crampon cuts, and the Cordura® PowderCuff™ comes over the boot to help protect the pant and seal out snow. A simple zippered pocket at the hip holds small essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Hip stash pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.