Refund & Exchange Questions
- How do I return an item that I purchased through the Arc'teryx online store?
Items purchased online can be returned for a full refund or an exchange within 60 days of their original date of order.
To return an item purchased from our online store for either a refund or an exchange, simply log in to your account at arcteryx.com/YourAccount.aspx, navigate to the 'Returns and Exchanges' link in the toolbar and then complete the steps outlined on the website.
All items being returned to Arc'teryx require an RA (Return Authorization) number, which will be provided to you upon completion of the online return form on the website.
Once you have completed the online process and printed out the necessary documents, package the item for return ensuring that you affix the required labels and shipping information to the outside of the box.
Making sure that you have completed all the necessary steps and that the package is properly prepared for shipping, simply deposit the package to your nearest designated courier shipping facility. Please make sure that the box is scanned by a designated courier representative to ensure that it can be tracked during transit. Arc'teryx cannot track, or will not guarantee delivery of any items that were left in a self-service designated courier drop-box.
Please note: All items being returned for a refund or an exchange MUST be accompanied by a Return Authorization number.
To complete a Refund or Exchange request, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account;
- Complete the online exchange/return form;
- Obtain a Return Authorization number (RA number);
- Detach and affix the prepaid shipping label along with the RA number to the outside of the package;
- Place the 'Return Form' inside the box along with the items;
- Prepare item for shipping (please do not ship the item back if you do not have an RA number) and deposit the package at your nearest designated courier location, making sure that the courier facility scans the package into their tracking system and provides you with a tracking number for your records.
If you have already completed a Return Authorization request, please refer to your original email confirmation for further instructions.
If you encounter any problems, please contact a member of our Customer Service team.
- How do I exchange an item that I purchased through the Arc'teryx online store?
To return an item for an exchange, simply follow the same process outlined above (how to return an item for a refund).
Once you have submitted your online Return Request, you will be provided with an option to add an alternative size or colour to your cart. Alternatively, you can 'Continue Shopping' for any other replacement product in the normal way.
In addition to selecting a different size or colour of the same product, you will also have the option to 'Continue Shopping' to exchange for a completely different product.
- How long do I have to return/exchange my purchase?
Items may be returned for a refund or an exchange within 60 days from the date of the original purchase. Items must have all original tags attached, be unworn, and in the original new condition.
- Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Refunds are issued in the form of the original payment. Arc'teryx will provide a full refund for the value of the item (excluding shipping costs) in the same form as the original payment. All items being returned for a refund, must meet the following criteria: Items must have all original tags attached, be unworn, and in the original new condition.
- How long will my refund take?
Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our returns facility, and may vary depending upon the credit card company that you used for the original purchase.
- How are shipping costs handled for refunds and exchanges of products purchased through the Arc'teryx online store?
All items purchased through the Arc'teryx online store will be shipped with a prepaid return shipping label included in the box. HOWEVER, all returns must FIRST be approved for a Return Authorization using the Refund & Exchange web form process prior to sending any items back to us. Items must NOT be returned for a refund or exchange without an RA number.
- How do I return an item that I received as a gift?
Items must be returned by the original purchaser. If this is not possible, then please contact our Customer Service Representatives to discuss an alternative option.
Have you read our FAQs?
Once you've read our Frequently Asked Questions, click on the button below to proceed. You will be prompted to log in to your account prior to submitting your Return or Exchange Request.
All items being returned for a refund, must meet the following criteria: Items must have all original tags attached, be unworn, and in the original new condition.