Born: Aix-en-Provence, France
Current Residence: Verbier, Switzerland
- 1st place, Derby de la Meije in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2nd in 2007, 2008, 2010
- 1st place, Derby du Monterosa in 2004, 2005
- 1st place, Derby de Verbier in 2006
- 1st place, 24h Freeride de Gstaad in 2009
- 1st place, Derby de Verbier in 2007,2009 and 2010
- 1st place, Derby de Chavanette in 2010
I was born in Aix-en-Provence in 1977, started skiing at the age of 2. I started ski racing when I was pretty young and was on the FIS circuit for few years.
I live in Pelvoux, a small ski resort located in a national park near La Grave, France. It’s a beautiful spot for freeride skiing and ski mountaineering; actually, it’s a great place to be at any time of the year.
Today I work as a self-employed ski, snowboard and telemark instructor in Verbier, Switzerland.
I have participated in some great competitions like the Derby de la Meije, a long-distance downhill ski race. I have won the telemark division four times.
During the summer, I split my time between teaching sailing and traveling around the world. I have done a lot of trekking in the mountains of south and Central America, and obviously in our beautiful Alps.
My favorite riding and ski touring spots in the Alps are: La Grave, Verbier, Chamonix, and Monterosa.
Sponsors: Arc'teryx, Rabbit on the Roof (hand made skis), Crispi (boots), Giro (helmets), Mundaka (optics), Magic Potion