Mina loves the all-encompassing focus of unpacking a route. She has a tendency to stretch her limits and dissect every action, whether it is training, climbing or thinking - Mina leaves no stone untouched in her process. This hard-working ethic is a characteristic that she often impresses on her partners. However, she is so endearing and charming that when she prods you into trying that boulder problem “just one more time” as the sun sets, you do it and you love her for making you climb harder. It shouldn’t be a surprise that when Mina found climbing at the age of eight, she aspired to be a gladiator. Once known for her prolific bouldering, Mina has seamlessly shifted her goals to difficult, varied and historic sport climbs around the world. With a menagerie of classics under her belt, Mina continues to push all of herself, embracing the space where all of her body and mind are working together.
- First free ascents of Mecca Extension, Bat Route, Nordic Plumber, Raining Bats and Dogs, Multiple - all 8c sport, Malham Cove, UK
- Boulder ascents up to 8B at Pursuit of Happiness, Cape Town, South Africa
- First female ground up ascent of Careless Torque, 8A, an iconic highball gritstone arête in the Peak District, UK, 2013
- Totally free II, 8 b, a historic and mega-single pitch route of 70m that climbs the full length of Malham Cove, UK in one push (needed two ropes and two belayers for a half height rope change)
- Overall ninth place in the Bouldering World Cup, 2013