The Blade 6 is an example of the Arc’teryx commitment to refined, use driven design. Created for ease of passage through the urban landscape, this streamlined pack carries core daily essentials including a small laptop and tablet. Its clean, low profile is easy to maneuver on bike commutes, crowded trains and as an airline carry-on.
SMALL SIZE, BIG USE
In order to build a pack for today’s world, the Arc’teryx design team worked to refine the design into a compact, highly functional bag. The Blade’s side loading design provides quick and easy access to the main compartment. A dedicated padded compartment holds and protects laptops up to 13 inches, and an additional internal sleeve holds a tablet. The internal organizer pocket includes a secure zippered pocket and a quick-stash pocket with a cable pass through for charging. An external stash pocket with key clip keeps essentials accessible and the discreet pocket in the back panel stashes passports and travel documents.
Dual density shoulder straps provide durable cushioning, conform to the body for a secure fit, and help disperse the load for extended comfort. The thermoformed back panel adds padding and support. Light, durable N210p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave in the pack body combines with burly N630p-HT nylon reinforcements in high wear areas. Burly handles on the top and side make grab and go easy.
Compact daypack with refined, clean styling. Created to carry smaller laptops, tablets and the core essentials.
- Side loading access with dual handles top and side
- Dedicated padded compartment holds and protects laptops up to 15 inches, has additional sleeve for a tablet
- Internal organizer pocket includes a secure zippered pocket and a quick stash pocket with a cable pass through
- Thermoformed padded back panel adds comfort
- Dual density shoulder straps conform to the body and disperse heavy loads more evenly
- External stash pocket with key clip
- Discreet pocket in the back panel ideal for stashing passports and travel documents
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N210p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave