If you have the pleasure to meet Paul, you will be treated to an earful. However, as his friends can attest, this is his charm. Paul has been an International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations mountain guide since 2001 and has guided thousands of people safely through the mountains. In doing so, Paul has found his other calling for coaching, consulting and teambuilding - which includes helping individuals and groups reach their potential through the alpine. His gift for gab has suited him well as he is known for lectures on translating mountaineer skills to all aspects of life and is an esteemed member of The Austrian Mountain Guides Training. As a doting father of two boys, Paul has already instilled a passion for the mountains in his sons. However, with all of Paul’s accolades for safety, he is also known for his wildly enthusiastic downhill mountain biking.
- First expeditions to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Peru and Argentina, '94 to '98
- Finishing every plate in the Fitzroy range
- IFMGA Mountain Guide since 2001
- The birth of sons Luis and Theo (thanks to Marisa, who made this miracle become true!)
- Combining executive coaching consultancy with mountaineering, and being able to mix people and nature, people in nature